Your coupon is activated and you're ready to shop!
Your coupon is activated!
With all the top features of our finest treadmills, including Heart Rate Control, the Endurance T10HRC is the quintessential choice for discerning athletes and dedicated running enthusiasts. The extra-large running surface and one touch speed adjustment are perfect for all runners. A powerful 3.0 horsepower motor will hold up to any user.
The Endurance T10HRC is built according to demanding specifications and standards of professional health clubs, offering you the freedom and convenience to achieve a world-class workout in your own home.
- Rigid Steel Frame Construction. Heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" steel frame construction delivers a rock-solid platform for extreme cardio workouts. The Endurance T10 is built to withstand constant pounding and jarring.
- Lifetime Tread belt and Shock Absorbent, Low Maintenance Deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life. Plus, our ultra-low maintenance phenolic deck employs a SRS (Suspended Running Surface) design supported by a multi-point shock absorption system. What this means is that your knees, hips, ankles and feet will feel comfortable, even during long marathon sessions.
- Extra Thick and Durable Tread Belt. Multi-ply tread belts are fusion-seamed for strength, flexibility and smooth travel over the phenolic deck. Unlike other brands, Endurance tread belts are guaranteed for life.
- Powerful Motor. Endurance motors are designed to exceed horsepower and performance standards for home-use treadmills. Each motor is protected by P.W.M. (Pulse Width Modulation) technology and air-cooled for efficient performance. The integrated circuit breaker protects the motor and control boards from power surges.
- Bright LED displays let you monitor your running track and provide you with constant feedback on your workout, including heart rate, elevation, time, distance, speed and calories burned.
- Large Diameter Crowned Rollers. Casehardened steel rollers feature a large diameter design with a wide-radius crown to drastically decrease wear, substantially increase surface contact and provide superior belt tracking.
- Safety Key Stop System. Endurance treadmills will only operate when the safety key is engaged on the control panel. This gives you the ability to instantly shut down operation if you need to.
- Quiet Performance. The Endurance Poly-V Belt Drive System delivers an amazingly quiet workout experience, allowing you to watch TV or read a book without being distracted by machine noise.
Warranty & Support$1,000 Purchase Guarantee Inbox Fitness Satisfaction Guarantee
Please note: Large equipment items are shipped "special freight", and can take 10 to 15 business days for delivery. The freight company will contact you directly to coordinate the delivery schedule.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled