More on Vulcan
Vulcan Strength Training Systems is quickly becoming a primary source of durable, high quality equipment for Olympic weightlifting, CrossFit, and a range of functional strength and conditioning training. Vulcan is a 100% Veteran owned company, and are proud to offer products manufactured both abroad, and here in the USA!
See all products from Vulcan
Vulcan Ultra Speed Rope is great for double and triple unders, this rope has a super fast metal dowel that enables it to turn 5-6 rotations a second.
- 3 mm cable, more pliable than 2.5 mm cable and less prone to kinking
- approximately 12' of cable to allow adjustments
- Use a screwdriver to loosen or remove the screw.
- Slide the chrome piece down.
- Hold the handles in one hand and place foot in the middle of the rope so that it's pinned to the ground under your foot
- Raise the handles up along the side of your torso until the ends of the handles are right above your armpit
- The rope should clear your head by about 10-12 inches when jumping
- Once the cable is adjusted to your preferred length, cut the extra cable off
- Tighten the screw/grommet on as tightly as possible and check for tightness periodically and re-tighten when necessary
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled