More on Ozeri
- New 3D Tri-Axis Bosch Sensor from Germany (with X, Y, Z vector detection) provides superior accuracy in any position.
- Designed for high-performance athletes, the 4x3razor is the world's thinnest and lightest pedometer -- 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce.
- Records steps, distance, calories and exercise time with the most advanced Tri-Axis technology.
- Counts up to 1 million steps with 7-Day Memory, and includes a built-in Clock and Sports Timer with Auto Sleep technology.
- Razor thin design that fits in any pocket. Ships with a belt clip, extra battery, and detachable lanyard included.
Unlike traditional pedometers that do not work accurately unless secured vertically, the 4x3razor utilizes a new advanced 3D Bosch sensor from Germany with Tri-Axis technology that provides superior accuracy in any position, whether up, down, flat, on its side, or at any angle. The 4x3razor's Bosch Sensor is a digital accelerometer which is far more accurate than mechanical sensors used in other pedometers. Compact, sleek and razor thin, the 4x3razor Digital Pedometer is only 0.5cm (less than 0.2") thick and weighs just half an ounce to fit into the tightest pocket, but also includes a detachable lanyard and belt clip for the ultimate convenience. A personal trainer par excellence, the 4x3razor is a 2nd generation pedometer used by professional 100 mile ultra runners such as Evan Kimber to accurately record steps, distance, calories burned and time spent exercising. This advanced Digital Pedometer filters out vibrations and only begins counting after it detects a sequence of continuous steps for greater accuracy. The 4x3razor Digital Pedometer ships with an installed and extra Lithium battery, a belt clip and detachable lanyard and instruction manual.