More on Nutrakey
You Might Also Like
Benefits of Glutamine include:
- Increases protein synthesis and growth hormone secretion
- Promotes nitrogen retention and muscle cell volumizing
- Speeds recovery after workouts
- Optimize glucose and insulin function
- Preserves muscle and prevents breakdown
- Improves immune system function
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 level scoops (9000 mg) mixed into water or your favorite beverage, 1 to 3 times daily or as directed by your health care professional. Best Results: Take 1 serving (9g) mixed with cold liquids 1 to 3 times daily. On training days take first serving 20 minutes prior to workout, second serving immediately following workout, & third serving before bed time. Studies show that taking L-Glutamine before bed time raises Growth Hormone levels during sleep.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Serving Size 1 Scoop|
Servings Per Container 55
|Amount Per Serving||As Packaged|
|L-Glutamine (HPLC 99.9% Pure)||9000.0mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Ingredients:None. 100% pure Pharmaceutical Grade. Contains absolutely no added fillers, excipients, or substances.
NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, consult your health care professional before using this product. People with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician prior to taking any dietary supplements.