- Durable plastic covered fiberglass handle
- 8 or 12 pound head made of solid urethane
- Can withstand extreme force
The MostFit Core Hammer comes in two versions, weighing only 8 or 12 lb, offering a portable sledgehammer workout without a tire.
Enjoy your favorite sledgehammer exercises in your front yard, outside the office, or at a gym.
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled
Note: Consult a physician before performing this or any other exercise program. It is your responsibility to evaluate your own medical and physical condition and to independently determine whether to use this device. By purchasing this device you assume the risk of any resulting injury. Thoroughly inspect your MostFit Core Hammer before, during, and after every use for damage to the handle, head, and for a secure connection. Discontinue use if there is any damage. Although the Core Hammer is meant to be used as an exercise apparatus, and can be used without an impact tire, it is still a hammer and can cause damage to whatever surface it impacts. Solid cement, industrial carpet, and industrial rubber flooring are preferred impact surfaces. Use common sense when using the Core Hammer. Make sure you are clear of any other people or obstructions when swinging the Core Hammer. The core hammer has an elastic property that is affected by temperature. Be aware in warmer environments of a higher rebound after impact. Consult guidance from a trained professional and view instructional videos at most-fit.com.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.