- 6 different positions: adjusts from flat to incline- 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 85 degrees
- Back pad: slides along frame to close the gap and find your perfect fit; 8 different adjustment points; back pad doubles as a knee hold down for lat pulls
- Handle and wheels: for easy transportation
- Assist bar: can be used as a foot brace for rows or stabilizer assist for functional training exercises; weight can also be added to serve as a ballast
Chromed assist handle can be used for stability when performing various exercises; the assist handle can also be used as a foot brace when performing exercises such as a mid-row.
Seat back slides up and down and can be used as a knee-hold-down when performing high pull exercises.
Compact design, also includes transport wheels for easy movement. Low seat height of only 16" makes it comfortable, stable, and easy to grab dumbbells.
The Flat/Incline Utility Bench adjusts from flat to incline in 6 different positions: from 0 to 85 degrees. Features quick and easy pop-pin adjustment.
- Construction: 2" X 3", heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Upholstery: 2" thick high density foam top, with 1/2" low density foam for extra comfort, covered in black industrial grade vinyl and upholstered back covers
- Dimension: 28.5" W x 50" L x 16" H
- Weight Capacity: 800 lb
- Lifetime residential warranty
- Light Commercial warranty: 10 years on frame, 2 years on parts, and 6 months on wear items
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available (please call for a shipping estimate)
- We're happy to ship to an APO/FPO address (please call for a shipping estimate)
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled