More on Body-Solid
Their compact design makes them shorter in length and easier to handle than conventional dumbbells and their durable rubber coating prevents damage to floors and equipment.
- 550 lb Set: includes 2 each of: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lb dumbbells
- 650 lb Set: includes 2 each of: 55, 60, 65, 70 and 75 lb dumbbells
- 900 lb Set: includes 2 each of: 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lb dumbbells
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled
01/20/2015 6:33 PM | Nathan
03/23/2014 12:33 AM | Rob S. Peterson