More on Body-Solid
Body-Solid is recognized worldwide as a leader in home gyms and commercial strength training equipment; over 5 million customers are enjoying the results of strength training in their everyday lives. Their equipment is designed to fit a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
See all products from Body-Solid
Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mat4'x6', 1/2 Inch Thick
You are Saving $43.01
These SuperMat Floor Protectors offer super heavy-duty solid rubber construction that absorbs the impact of free weights, home gyms, treadmills and kids rooms.#RF546
Rubber flooring ensures natural, secure footing for excellent traction and superior impact protection. These pads will not tear, split, stretch, crack, creep, wrinkle or shrink even under the most brutal conditions. Apply them directly over your existing wood, concrete or carpeted floor. Installation is easy—no adhesive, no interlocking tabs—simply drop them in place. Best of all, they are worry free! No more floor damage, no more structural damage, and greatly reduced noise levels. Non-marking black color is non-glaring for a soft, satin appearance that will not fade. Enhance any room with shock absorbing rubber mats. They're strong, stable, silent and tough. Tough enough to bounce right back every time!
|Product Weight:||68.3lb / 30.98kg|
|Product Dimensions:||72.00in / 1,828.80mm||48.00in / 1,219.20mm||0.50in/12.70mm|
|Package Dimensions:||10.24in / 260.10mm||10.24in / 260.10mm||48.03in / 1,219.96mm|
|Volume||Net Weight||Gross Weight|
|2.91 ft3 / 0.08 m3||68.30lb / 30.98kg||68.53lb / 31.09kg
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas.
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available.
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
- We make every effort to ship to APO/FPO. Please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled