More on Body-Solid
G3S Multi-Grip Home Gym
Switch between high, mid and low pulley exercises quickly and easily with the G3S no cable change design. Perform lat pull downs, tricep press downs, bicep curls, resistance abdominal crunches and dozens more exercises with the included cable attachments. The Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station is fully adjustable to comfortably fit any size user and features thick foam rollers for maximum comfort. Add the optional Leg Press / Calf Press station for the ultimate lower body workout with up to 420 lb of resistance. This home gym is been built to be the perfect home gym from beginners to the most advanced trainers.
160 lb Selectorized Weight Stack: You can optionally upgrade to a 210 lb stack
- Floor Space Dimensions: 71"L x 63"W x 83½"H (180cm x 160cm x 212cm)
- Live Working Area: 75"L x 81"W x 83½"H (191cm x 206cm x 212cm)
- Product Weight: 344 lb
- DuraFirm™ pads with lumbar support provide ultimate comfort and prevent lower back strain.
- Heavy duty 12-gauge steel construction provides ultimate strength, function and durability.
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design.
- Telescoping, chrome plated seat post for quick, smooth adjustments and proper body positioning
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish ensures against scratching, chipping and peeling.
- 2,200 lb tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with nylon sheath provide durability and low maintenance.
- 4½" pulleys are impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings for prolonged cable life, smooth movement and maximum durability.
- All stations feature self-lubricating bronze bushings with biomechanically accurate pivot points for friction-free shaft rotation.
- Body-Solid In-Home Life Warranty. Cover everything forever. The Best Warranty in the Industry.
Includes: Lat bar, Straight bar, Ankle Strap, Ab/Triceps Strap, Body-Solid Total Body Workout™ DVD, Full-size exercise chart.
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled