More on Body-Solid
Functional Training CenterIncludes 160 lb Weight Stack
This dual independent weight stack system provides dedicated resistance with true isolateral movements. By efficiently working your body's stabilizer muscles though a limitless number of exercises, the Functional Training Center 200 offers strength-building results to users of all sizes.
It features ergonomically designed adjustments and interchangeable cable handles engineered to put hundreds of strength-building exercises within your grasp.
With a space-saving footprint, dual independent weight stacks, user-friendly ergonomics and adjustability and precision-fitted components, the Functional Training Center 200 is an unbeatable value in today's advanced fitness market.
From cable crossovers and shoulder presses to pull-ups, leg kickbacks and everything in between, the Functional Training Center 200 will help you improve your core, build your strength and increase your endurance.
- Vertical carriage system features fiberglass reinforced nylon pulleys and locking, universal attachment connections
- Precision-fitted frame components constructed from commercial grade 11-gauge, 2" x 4" oval tubing with an electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- 4.8mm diameter spun steel aircraft cables rated to over 2,500 lb
- 20 independent height adjustments and 180 degree cable positioning for frictionless resistance in all directions
- Includes two 160 lb weight stacks
- High-density foam rubber handgrips and handles
- High-density, injected molded end and foot caps
- Includes dual position pull-up bar
- Optional 50 lb upgrade
- Built and guaranteed with Body-Solid quality that will last a lifetime
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled