More on Body-Solid
Freeweight Leverage Gym PackageIncludes Squat Attachment and Bench
The Freeweight Leverage Gym features two DuraFirm™ seat, back and shoulder pads to support you comfortably through the heaviest routines. DuraFirm™ upholstery is super tough and is sweat and tear resistant. The extra heavy-duty mainframe is built from 10 and 11 gauge high tensile strength steel with all-4-side welded construction.
There is no other machine in its class that can compare to its strength and stability. Each leverage exercise station moves fluidly on pivot points utilizing commercial-grade pillow block bearings and oversized bronze bushings. Durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish resists scratches, scrapes and chips. The textured finish hides fingerprints and cleans easily.
Use with Olympic style plates only. Weight plates and other accessories sold separately.
Leverage Gym #SBL460
Squat Attachment #LSA50
Leverage bench #FID46
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled
06/11/2015 4:12 PM | Nita, Minnesota