More on Body-Solid
Series 7 Smith Gym SystemIncludes 210 lb Weight Stack
- Freeweight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control
- Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 lb
- Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2"x3" mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability
- Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the freeweight barbell workout center
- Six Olympic weight plate storage posts safely suspend plates off the floor for easy access
- Olympic Bar holder mounted to the frame stores your bar without obstructing any exercise movements
- Assembled Dimensions: 84"H x 78"L x 70"W
- Fits Olympic plates only
The Series 7 Smith Machine Includes
- Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine #GS348Q
- 210 lb Selectorized Weight Stack
- Commercial FID Bench #GFID71
- Lat Attachment #GLA348QS
- Pec Dec Attachment #GPA3
- Preacher Curl Attachment #GPCA1
- Leg Developer Attachment #GLDA3
- Your item(s) will be delivered by a common freight carrier that serves your area. Several days before arrival, you will be contacted to schedule your delivery. It is important that you provide a valid phone number.
- Complete delivery information will be provided to you via a tracking number email. The freight carrier is not responsible for offloading nor in-home delivery, although these upgraded services can be purchased.
- If you wish to change the delivery address or upgrade your service after the order has shipped, you must contact the carrier first (you will find details in your tracking number email). You will be responsible for any fees associated with these changes.
- Inspect the merchandise for any shipping damage prior to the delivery agent's departure. If you choose to return the item after delivery has been accepted, you may be responsible for the return shipping fee.
The Inbox Fitness customer care team is standing by at 1-855-US-INBOX to assist with any questions you may have.
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled