More on Best Fitness
You Might Also Like
Market Priced at $765.00
ADD TO CART
Market Priced at $1,725.00
ADD TO CART
Market Priced at $600.00
ADD TO CART
You are Saving $210.01
This product is not yet available. Coming Soon.
The Best Fitness Power Rack blends quality and value together in one of the most popular machines for strength training. #BFPR100
Don’t be fooled by the price, the BFPR100 Power Rack is made from heavy 14 gauge steel and will handle weights up to 500 lb. 23 adjustment positions for your lift offs and safeties ensure a proper starting position for a multitude of exercises.
- Dimensions: 46.5”W x 45.5”L x 82”H
- Weight: 117 lb 14 Gauge 2” x 2” steel mainframe
- 2 adjustable lift offs and full length safety bars included
- Durable powder coat paint finish
- Please allow approximately 7-10 business days for delivery
- Unpacking and setup services may be available in some delivery areas
- Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is available
- This item cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box
- Customer may be responsible for the cost of returning this item
- Generally, returns must be in the original box and unassembled
03/23/2014 12:33 AM | Joseph Anagnos
I am very happy with the Best Fitness Power Rack. It is a high quality, sturdy product, and it was easy to assemble. I use the product daily in my home gym for squats, shoulder pressing, pull ups, and bench pressing. When benching, I am able to set the safety bars just below my chest, so if I get into trouble and can't push the weight, the safety bars catch the weight. The pull up bar is money. The grip shockingly isn't slippery despite being metal. The rack doesn't shake at all when I do pull ups despite me weighing 230lbs. My only concern when purchasing this product was that I couldn't tell from the picture what type of racks it uses (the hooks you rack the barbell on). The racks are fine, though. They are simple metal racks, which stay in place with some very moderate wobbling. They also have a safety pin that ensures they stay in place. They can be moved easily to the lower front of the rack too, so when you're doing deads and loading up the bar, you can have the bar enough off the deck so you can get the plates on easily. Bottom line is I'm very happy with this product and highly recommend.